Target Price Matching Policy
- The original Target receipt must be brought in when requesting the price match by.
- The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number.
- For matching competitor ads, including catalogs, the retail price must be shown in the competitor’s advertisement and must be valid the day the price match is requested. For matching Target.com, the retail price must be shown on the Target.com website and must be valid at the time the price match is requested. Target.com pricing must be validated by a Target team member.
Online competitor matching is limited to items sold on Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, and BabiesRUs.com by the site owner
- For matching Target.com or online competitors, the retail price must be shown on your mobile device or by bringing in a printed page showing the current price. Online competitor pricing must be validated by a Target team member. Competitor catalogs can be matched as long as the catalog displays a current date and retail price and meets all other competitor ad match qualifications.
- We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
- Competitor online items must be in stock at the time price match is requested.
- Limit of one competitor online price match per identical item per guest.